Career change forcing sale. Car comes with 3 separate tunes – 360 rwhp, 380 rwhp and 400 rwhp.
’99 FRC C5 Corvette for sale due to likely career change. Bought this car from racingjunk.com in June 2014 and it has performed lawlessly in the 4 track days I have been in the car. The car is very strong and very well sorted. With little seat time, I’ve run a 1:40.1 at Homestead and the car easily has a 1:38 in it with more seat time. I’ve been through the car from top to bottom, and it’s ready to go. Started life as a T-1 car and converted to a TT car by previous owner.
Car setup as follows (I probably missed some things):
– Stock LS6 motor installed 2010, 396 RWHP 385 RWTQ
– (4) 18×10.5 C5Z rear wheels with Pirelli scrubs
– 4 spare Pirelli DH 305/645/18 scrubs
– 2 spare 18×10.5 speedline wheels
– T1 front swaybar, stock C5Z rear swaybar
– Ron Davis radiator
– Stand alone Diff and Tranny coolers
– passenger seat with Schroth harness
– Wilwood SL-6R 6 piston thermlock front brakes, 4 piston rears
– dual catch cans
– SKF hubs at 3 or 4 corners, Timken on 4th
– front brake cooling ducts
– brand new rotors, fronts with zero track time, rear with 2 hrs track time
– brand new Cobalt XR1 front 20mm pads, 16 mm XR2 rear pads, zero track time
– fresh paint on most body panels
– Sachs T1 shocks and T1 leaf springs
– full set of spare rotors and hats
– almost new Hawk DCT-70 20 mm front pads, several sets of other pads
History of the car can be seen here:
Car has made podium numerous times at a regional and national level and has been owned by David Pintaric and Jerry Onks early in life. Car has held numerous track records during its colorful history. SCCA logbooks, some paperwork from previous owners and car title in hand.
This car will not disappoint! I can help coordinate shipping for out of state buyers.