1973 Porsche 911 RSR Replica Race Car. GT Class. 2100lbs. 450 Horsepower.
– 3.8 Twin Plug Engine. 12.8:1 Compression.
– G50 5-Speed Manual Transmission. Re-geared with Guard Gears, Guard LSD Spool, Motorsport Steel Syncros.
– Independent Throttle Bodies.
– Motec M600, Bosch 098 Coil Packs.
– Balanced Fuel Injectors.
– ITG Air Filters.
– Stainless Steel Headers.
– Phase 9 Exhaust.
– Lightweight Flywheel.
– Turbo Axles.
– Bremtek Brakes.
– Tilton Master Cylinders.
– Remote Brake Bias.
– Steel Braided Brake Lines.
– Rear Coilovers.
– Racers Group Spring Plate Cups with Two Pistons.
– Recaro Seat.
– Schroth Harness.
– Full Cage.
– Momo Steering Wheel with Quick Release.
– SRP Carbon Fiber Wing.
– Comes with a set of brand new race slicks that are not yet mounted.
The car was built by Schatz & Krum in Sacramento California and only has test miles on it since. Please call for more details, 916-387-9997.
This is a dedicated track car, not for street use, sold on a Bill of Sale.