The car was built in 2007 for the VLN and Nurburgring 24 hr series and optimised for the track. One of the few 4×4 cars running in the series it is one of the fastest cars in the wet and a consistent class trophy winner. SR Motorsport ,run and employed by ex Prodrive engineers have run the car . The car has been 100% reliable and twice beaten the factory Subaru team.
For a driver the car is a wonderful experience. It is fast, safe, stops quickly, nimble and above all does nothing nasty in any conditions ! . Its capability stretches far beyond the skills of its drivers to date !
The car has had its power increased to 650bhp for the 2016 Pikes Peak and is offered for sale in the USA after Pikes Peak with all duty paid. Over 120 hrs was spent on the shell prep alone.
Would convert to rally car quite easily.
• SR Motorsport Build from Prodrive STI shell. 1200 hrs shell prep.
• 120 L Bag Tank System
• Motec SDL ECU/ Dash / Sensors/Lap
• Speedline Rims x 24
• STI LHD Quick Rack
• Bespoke Race Loom and Dash
• Tien “Nurburgring spec” Dampers.
• 140nm springs
• Carbon door panels/ WRC Mirrors
• 27mm Roll bars
• Front Mounted intercooler and water spray
• Fully Aeroquipped
• Garrett Turbo
• Pikes Peak radiator 30% bigger
• Hans Seat
• T45 Custom Cage
• APR Wheel studs
• Twin Lift pumps
• AP Calipers / Bespoke Hubs
• 650 reliable BHP
• £120,000 build cost