Types of Payments Accepted:
This 350z has been prepared as a reliable race and or weekend track/DE events car. The list of parts is long and can be found below but let me explain a short history of the car and its potential future as I see it.
The car was originally run with NASA. Its original purpose for us was a development car so that drivers could practice on new tracks and practice driving basics. It had a different engine with a Turbonetics turbo Kit on it (Turbo Kit can be purchased Separately) Then the engine blew a head gasket. The engine was replaced… Repeat NEW ENGINE!!… and the turbo kit given to me in boxes.
This car is ready for you to get it dialed exactly the way you want it. As you can see below it’s ready to be your reliable weekend track car or even a regular competitor in whatever wheel-to-wheel series you want to run it in. Only a couple things would need to be changed for spec 350z class (i.e. Brakes and suspension…)
Parts List: (From Front of car to Back)
Note: Some of these parts came with the car so Model/Branding are to my best knowledge.
• Koyorad Radiator
• Stillen Oil Cooler Kit
• Stillen High-flow Intake
• Replaced engine with used Low Mileage engine and put one good track day on it.
• Exedy Stage 1 Clutch Kit
• SPL Pro Front Upper Control/ Camber Caster Arms
• Front 35mm Hotchkiss Sway Bar
• Willwood Brake Calipers with Drilled and Slotted Single Piece Rotors
• Hawk HPS Pads (The Front pads might be something more aggressive from Hawk but the lettering is pretty worn off. Saying HPS because the rears are.)
• Stillen High Capacity Oil Pan (Adds 1 quart and extended pick up)
• Stillen Mild Steel Headers Ceramic Coated
• Stillen Y pipe and race exhaust
• Rear 24mm Hotchkiss Swaybar
• Rear Camber Arms from Ichiba
• Custom welded Roll Cage
• Accusump (Not Connected)
• Sparco Seat
• Harness (Expired) Ok for Open Lapping Might be ok for DE but not for Competition
• Fire suppression plumbing installed but currently not operative.