1 set halfshafts
1 complete 1.6L engine not race prepped yet
– brake pads / rotors
– clutch / flywheel
– 2 ECU’s
– 2 Airflow meters
– exhaust header
Types of Payments Accepted:
1992 SM fully sorted race car with numerous wins and podium finishes in the tough Southeast region. This is a great car that has never been wrecked. Yes it has a few superficial bumps and bruises but nothing that cant buff out.
I need to put two kids through college and just dont have the time to race anymore. Any reasonable offer will be accepted.
– PLENTY of spares. Spare diff, trans, driveshafts, halfshafts, engine, exhaust headers etc…
– Race Engineering Motor – Last dynoed at 118 HP
– 3 sets of wheels
– Traqmate data aqcuisition system
– Complete Alignment Equipment including digital scales, digital camber / caster gauge and toe plates. Ensures you have the perfect setup for each race.
– New set of hoosiers with only 1 heat cycle.
– Rains & a couple sets of scuffed tires for practice sessions
– Cool Suit System
– Driver Gear if needed
– Sparco driver seat & right side triangular head restraint net
– Chin spolier installed
– 18′ x 8′ enclosed trailer available if you need it. I would prefer to sell both the car and the trailer together if possible. $2,000 for trailer but lets talk.