With our sights set on ES and an overall podium, it is very sad but it is time to sell our tried and true E0 car. Valkyrie Autosport has spent 3 years and over $100,000 developing this car for endurance racing. It’s last 3 races were a win at the 25 hour, a win at the 2017 WERC season opener, and a 3rd place our of 10 cars at the recent Buttonwilow 3 hour. This cars comes fully sorted with a comprehensive spares package. It is turn key ready to compete in the 2017 25 hour.
– 2008 HR wiring harness swap and engine swap.
– VQ35HR w/Jim Wolf Cams and Dailey Engineering Dry Sump, and PPE Headers, makes 335 HP.
– Engine was ordered brand new from Nissan before 2016 25 hour, it made more power at the end of the race than it did at the beginning!
– Aprox. 15 quart oil capacity w/rear mounted oil can.
– Brand new HR Transmission before 25 hour race.
– Brand new axles and driveshaft before 25 hour race.
– Brand new NISMO rear LSD before 25 hour race.
– Engine oil cooler, Koyo race radiator, transmission cooler, differential cooler
– Valkyrie Autosport fully integrated 6 pt roll cage.
– Competition weight of about 3000 lbs w/175 lb driver.
– Aeromotions Rear wing, chassis mounted through deck lid.
– Valkyrie Autosport custom front splitter, belly pan, fuel tank flat bottom cover feeding custom rear diffuser.
– Seibon dry carbon doors, hood, and wet carbon deck lid, over $8000 retail value!
– JRZ RS Pro w/hypercoil springs, serviced before 25 hour.
– Custom Speedway engineering front sway bar
– Full SPL Spherical and suspension link package
– Stoptech STR-40GT endurance front BBK, takes 26mm pads! These last almost two seasons!
– OE Brembo rear calipers with Stoptech fully floating OE rotor/hat replacement
– 3 sets of Enkei 18×10 wheels.
– Custom switch panel controlling engine ignition and start, trans pump, diff pump, fuel pumps, wipers, JAWS system, window heater, coolsuit/defroster, 3 separate light switches, marker and tail lights.
– Baja Designs LED lights, cornering, spot, and driving combo, one of the best lighting setups in the field!
– Racetech 4009 WHR seat and harnesses
– Cockpit adjustable rear brake bias
– OE tank modified with top vent and fill port through -24 AN hose. We can dump 10 gallons in about 12 seconds.
– OE tank holds 20 gallons!
Legal for NASA ST3/TT3 sprint racing, could be easily modified for ST4.
Flexible on price if a buyer wanted to run the remaining WERC series with the car with our support.