2000 Ford Mustang GT $6500
Car/Chassis has only 22k miles. Interior mostly stripped with a 4 point roll bar. Runs great, motor is completely stock (had a built motor previously, but previous owner blew it and replaced it with a stock 4.6L V8.) This is an extremely reliable and fun car. Weight reduced to about 3100lbs. Great time trial or HPDE car, and could be ready to race with a full roll cage. It has several NASA TT wins and won the 2006 NASA SoCal TTA class overall.
Some really nice parts installed:
• TKO600 Transmission, only has about 200 miles on it (3 track days total) Was purchased brand new. $2400.
• Full Maximum motorsports Maximum Grip box suspension including coil-over package, torque arm package, K-member Package, Camber/caster plates, more. $4800.
• Maximum Motorsports Sport Roll Bar 4-point. $450
• Stoptech Red 13” big brake kit (front) 17” wheels or larger required. $2300.
• Auto Meter 7003 Lunar In-Dash Mustang Gt 99-00 Instrument Cluster. $550.
• Corbeau Passenger seat, Bride (replica) drivers seat. $500
• Replica Cobra R wing and front splitter. $600
Currently has XXR 18×9.75 wheels and Continental Challenge tires 275/35/18. They are used, but have 2-4 more trackdays on them. Also will include a set of chrome cobra replica wheels 17×9.
Please email me with any questions or more pictures.