Types of Payments Accepted:
Complete Motor from Intake to Pan
– Speed Pro Pistons
– Reher Morrison Brodix BB2 Plus Heads with stud girdle
– Reher Morrison Port Matched Victor Manifold
– Mild Head work by Reher Morrison with optional springs
– Reher Morrison Roller Cam Grind
– Harlon Sharp Roller Rockers
– Comp Cam Roller Lifters
– Reher Morrison Push Rods
– Reher Morrison Stud Girdle
– 8 Quart Oil Pan and windage tray
– Oil restricters
– Horsepower estimated at 750-800
Heads aren’t bought from Jegs or Summit they were built by Reher Morrison, including girdle. Pushed a Mild Steel Dragster 5.20 in the 8th Mile Motor has never been abused.. launched at mid 3s and shifted at mid 6s. Oil changed religiously! Only selling because I purchased a bigger motor. Has nickname at our local track as the “Magic Motor” because it has always ran flawlessly, and always on its dial. This has always been a strong running engine. Currently running on race gas (c12 / 110 Octane) It has never been hurt. App 30 1/8 mile passes since fresh. 13-1 compression. There is $5k alone from the heads, and up.
Also have the torque Converter and carb to go with the engine $500 each Carb is a Gary Williams 1050 Dominator.