Types of Payments Accepted:
1983 Mazda RX7 GSL ITA / IT7
Built / Log Book created 2001. Truly race ready. 2015 Annual Tech. Belts good til 2018. Recent on track with VDCA & SCCA Sept & Oct 2015. Test day, practice, qualifying, feature races, and enduro’s. Car performed flawlessly. Well balanced, easy to learn, very predictable and reliable. Never a mechanical DNF. Ready for Drivers School, track day, sprint or endurance. Multiple podiums, top finishing, competitive race car.
ISC engine new build 2005, including new nicosil Motorsports housings, lightest rotors, lightest flywheel, baffled pan, oil pressure reg mod, ISC distributor, ISC carb, ISC header coupled with full ISC dyno developed 3” exhaust. Full flow and bypass oil filtration system. ISC velocity stack air filter assy. Recent engine refresh with Atkins supplied complete apex, side, springs, corner buttons, kit, along with side irons lapped. ~ 8 hours track time since freshening / break-in.
5SPD that shifts smoothly and quite. Solid puck style feramic clutch disc, new tailshaft bushing.
ISC prepared LSD beefed up clutch pack turning 5.12 gears
Full cage w/ NASCAR driver door bars. Quick release steering wheel hub. ISC Third Link rear suspension. Adj camber plates & strut bar. G-Force turn in spacers, Rear Panhard bar lateral locating with adj rod ends, Ultra-Shield aluminum seat on adjustable track / upper seat back support. Window net. Stainless braid brake lines. Screw-in bullet nose race studs. Carbotech pads. Recent new 12 gallon cell in custom tubular support. Carter electric fuel pump with Holley adj regulator. Fuel test port. Bosch wide band O2. Griffin Scirocco style aluminum, double pass crossflow radiator. Adjustable coil over fronts and adjustable rear spring perches. Speedway splined front sway bar with adj end links. ISC air dam with brake ducting. Recent corner balance comes in at 2310# with 175# driver, 50.0% cross w/ ~ 2gal fuel(MIN. WT. is 2280# driver in).
WHEELS: 15 X 7 Koeing(w/ hubcentric spacers) w/ 225/45R15 R888’s (plenty of wear left for a weekend or two … certainly a school weekend)
NIB complete set of brake rotors, F/R and bearings / seals for front.
• New and used(still serviceable) Carbotechs F/R
SPARES available at extra cost – you pick and choose:
• 2nd set 15 X 7 Koeings NIB
• (4) Enkei 92 mesh alloys, 15 X 7 currently shod w/ full tread 205/50R15 RA1’s as intermediates. Lite use / little measurable wear. No flat spots.
• (4) Mazda BBS 14 X 6 mesh OE alloys (decent condition)
• (4) Circle steel 13 X 7 wheels
• Alternate springs (rear)
• New ISC fiberglass air dam
• (3) core 12A motors(still assembled)
• (3+) OE carbs
• (3+) 5 speed transmissions
• (2+) driveshafts with good joints
• 4.4 ring & pinion NIB from Motorsports
• 3.91 diff. used / serviceable LSD chunk (OE) stock
DONOR/PARTS CHASSIS at extra cost – you pick and choose:
• 1983 mostly complete car, running when parked GSL(disc rear) with light front crash damage
• 198X bare tub in euro primer and with all glass, doors, hood, front fenders
• 1979(?) complete car (missing RF fender)
• 1981(?) complete car except missing engine.
• Above (4) cars/tub stored indoors most of the last 14 years.
• Boxes and boxes of stuff…. Starters, lights, alternators, intake manifolds……. Fenders, doors, hoods, early and late bumpers and late bumper covers.
Call 865.288.4.two.one.two to discuss. Thanks for looking.
Also see: http://www.improvedtouring.com/forums/showthread.php?33699-FS-Mazda-IT7-ITA.
If not sold by early April, this car will be headed back to the track and placed into rotation with the rest of my race cars.