For Sale: 2007 VW GTI DSG
2015 SCCA National Points Champion
2015 SCCA US Majors Tour Conference Champion
2015 SCCA Runoffs 2nd
2014 SCCA National Points Championship 2nd
2014 US Majors Tour Conference Champion
2014 SCCA Runoffs 3rd
STU lap records: Pikes Peak International Raceway, Pueblo Motorsports Park, Kansas Speedway
This is a turn-key race car with both SCCA and NASA logbooks. Without question it is one of the fastest STU cars in the country. The right driver will be able to win on any given day. The car was built from a body in white by Istook Motorsports for the Pirelli World Challenge series. It has since been prepared to SCCA STU class rules and further developed for reliability. Paddle shift DSG dual clutch transmission.
The car is very reliable and easy to work on. The motor is still stock and is capable of producing 400 WHP if built.
Approximate weight: 2750 pounds without driver.
– 3 sets of Enkei RFP1 17”
– Borg Warner K04 turbo
– APR high pressure fuel pump
– APR Audi S3 Injectors
– Volant Intake
– Audi TTRS Intercooler
– Mishimoto aluminum radiator
– AST 3-way adjustable dampers with remote reservoir
– Momo FIA seat
– Schroth belts – Compliant through 2018
– Schroth right side driver net
– Analog Guages – boost, oil pressure, oil temperature, volt
– Racecapture Pro 2 data acquisition with GPS and live – cellular telemetry
– ASUS tablet for use with Racecapture Pro 2 and digital dash/lap timer
– Cool Shirt suit and helmet fan control
– Cool Shirt compatible driver cooling system (no shirt included)
– Cool Shirt helmet blower fan for forced air compatible helmets
– StopTech ST40 front calipers with titanium nosed pistons and 326 MM rotors
– Custom fabricated external Setrab DSG fluid cooler
– Setrab external engine oil cooler
– Remote oil filter mount with large filter normally used on a V8 engine
– United Motorsport engine and DSG software
– Spare control arm left – new
– Spare control arm right – new
– Spare drive axle left – new
– Spare drive axle right – new
– Robert Bentley factory repair manual
– Numerous other spares such as turbo diverter valves, sensors, belts, etc.
– Custom splitter/close out panel and airdam
– Spare unused splitter/close out panel
– Fully adjustable rear spoiler
The three sets of wheels are mounted with one set each of Hoosier A7, R7, and H2O wets. They have one heat cycle, two heat cycles, and one heat cycle respectively. I would definitely run at least an additional race on each set before replacing so buyer is ready to start the season without additional expense there.
The splitter/close out panel and airdam are made of inexpensive materials and are easy to duplicate.